This powerful, effective and fast method of reflexology can really help your clients and enhance your practice.
Most clients find that having their ears worked is profoundly relaxing and stimulating at the same time. For the Practitioner, an Auricular session is easier on the hands, you can stand or sit, you can include a few points to re-enforce your foot or hand treatment or spend a whole hour doing a thorough ear assessment and treatment protocol.
Auricular work is well researched and has been acknowledged for its effectiveness in helping with such issues as physical and emotional pain, mobility and allergies. The college charts include the body systems, the body interpreted on the ear as presented by Dr Paul Nogier and points used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as the anatomy and physiology of the external ear.
Auricular Reflexology Workshops include an Introductory course to get you up and running and an Advanced course where we discuss treatment planning in more depth and look at developing Auricular Reflexology synergistically with other methods of reflexology:
1. Introductory Course contents:
- History and Development from Acupuncture and Auriculotherapy
- Application, Contraindications and Precautions
- Brief Anatomy and Physiology
- Ear Points and why we work them
- Ear Assessment and Analysis
- Case study results
- Daily self-treatment
- Full Treatment
- Use and application of ear seeds, tourmaline stones and magnets.
- Use of Ear Probe
- Treatment protocols for conditions a Reflexologist may be presented with
There will be opportunities to ask questions and work out a specific treatment protocol for yourself and have up to 3 ear seeds placed if appropriate.
Course Materials Included (approx. cost £40)
A3 laminated chart
Strip of ear seeds
N.B Refreshments are also included but please bring a packed lunch unless otherwise advised.
A £35 non-refundable booking fee secures your place. If you prefer to pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque please contact the college.
Times: 9.30am until 5.30pm
CPD points: 14 for AoR members, 7 for others
2. Advanced Course
You must have completed the Introductory Course before coming on the Advanced Course. You may do them in the same weekend but it can help to have some practise time in between courses.
There will be an additonal handout but you will need to bring your charts and manuals with you.
A non-refundable booking fee of £35 secures your place.
Times: 9.30am until 5pm
CPD points: 13 for AoR members, 7 for others
2020 Auricular Introductory Courses 2020 Advanced Courses
Birmingham May 2nd Birmingham May 3rd
Manchester 6th June Manchester 7th June
Belfast 4th July Belfast 5th July
Nottingham/Derby 31st October Nottingham /Derby 1st November
How to book
2. Click on the relevant booking fee PayPal button below - Auricular Reflexology Course Booking. There will be a downwards arrow on the right to enable you to choose the right venue and course. Click on the Buy Now button when you have your chosen course in the option box. You will be taken to PayPal. You can pay by credit or debit card through PayPal without signing up or you can 'phone the college to pay over the 'phone by card. You may also pay by bank transfer or cheque (contact the college for details).
3. You will receive an email from the college confirming receipt of your booking form and fee that secures your place. N.B If you don't hear anything within a couple of days please contact the college. Please note that hotmail email addresses usually send college emails to your spam inbox.
4. Two weeks prior to your course you will receive a pre-course email and reminder to pay your balance (if you haven't already done so) with instructions on how to do this. This is the other Button entitled Auricular Course Balance Payment. You may pay your balance at anytime.
PayPal Booking Buttons: