Covid-19 update 2021 - The in class courses have been postponed as Auricular is a close contact therapy and there may be a risk to personal safety with the virus in circulation. New dates will be rescheduled as soon as we know it is safe. In the meantime there is a new Zoom class and you could also purchase an Auricular chart please visit the college Shop. This will be included if you are book the course - see below.
New for 2021 - Zoom Auricular Training - March 13th and 14th
This new CPD Auricular course consists of a weekend from 9.30am until 1pm on both days in a small group with a follow up 2 hour evening meeting a few weeks later to ensure that everyone is progressing. Total 10 contact hours of teaching.
The comprehensive manual, A3 laminated chart and strip of ear seeds will be mailed to you in advance, so this is only open to UK residents at present, apologies. There is online access to a DVD explaining and demonstrating all aspects of Auricular work, including a full treatment.
The first course is scheduled for the 13th and 14th March 2021 and costs £160 (this is discounted from £180 during lockdown).
Other courses will be scheduled every couple of months so please check back here if you miss the first one.
This powerful, effective and fast method of reflexology can really help your clients and enhance your practice.
Most clients find that having their ears worked is profoundly relaxing and stimulating at the same time. For the Practitioner, an Auricular session is easier on the hands, you can stand or sit, you can include a few points to re-enforce your foot or hand treatment or spend a whole hour doing a thorough ear assessment and treatment protocol.
Auricular work is well researched and has been acknowledged for its effectiveness in helping with such issues as physical and emotional pain, mobility and allergies. The college charts include the body systems, the body interpreted on the ear as presented by Dr Paul Nogier and points used in Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as the anatomy and physiology of the external ear.
Auricular Reflexology Workshops include an Introductory course to get you up and running and an Advanced course where we discuss treatment planning in more depth and look at developing Auricular Reflexology synergistically with other methods of reflexology - the Advanced courses will be scheduled once we are able to meet again in person.
Introductory Course contents:
- History and Development from Acupuncture and Auriculotherapy
- Application, Contraindications and Precautions
- Brief Anatomy and Physiology
- Ear Points and why we work them
- Ear Assessment and Analysis
- Case study results
- Daily self-treatment
- Full Treatment
- Use and application of ear seeds, tourmaline stones and magnets.
- Use of Ear Probe
- Treatment protocols for conditions a Reflexologist may be presented with
Course Materials Included:
A3 laminated chart
Strip of ear seeds
How to book
2. If there are still places available you will be emailed a booking form and payment details.
3. On receipt of your booking form and payment details your place will be confirmed and the Zoom links will be emailed to you with resources that you may like to purchase such as a retractable spring ear probe and a labelled 3D ear model.
4. Your manual, chart and ear seeds will be posted to you in readiness for the course, therefore late bookings cannot be accepted.