NEW COURSES FOR 2022 and 2023
Continuing Professional Development is a requirement of all reputable professional associations. It assures the client that you are keeping up to date with your skills, techniques and your personal and professional growth. It helps you to stay fresh and focussed, always evolving and moving forward on your vocational journey.
CPD courses at Contemporary Reflexology College are practical workshops so that you make the most of your time practicing and honing your new skills. Comprehensive manuals or DVD's are provided (where applicable) to ensure that you do not forget your training and can refer back again and again, awarding yourself CPD points for your ongoing learning.
CPD courses offered by Contemporary Reflexology College for 2022 and 2023 are:
- Auricular Reflexology for qualified reflexologists Level 3 and above. Click on link for dates and booking
- Mastership Masterclasses for college graduates:
- Saturday 1st October 2022 - Kings Norton, Birmingham
- Sunday 16th October 2022 - Cheshire between Knutsford and Holmes Chapel
- This is a refresher including review of posture, hand holds, leverage, pressure, technique focussing on the spine and brain on feet and hands. Meridian working on the feet/legs and hands/arms with new video. This is a solely practical day. Cost £65 including refreshments and handout. Email Allison to book your place.
- Energy Synthesis - open to all. This is a fun enriching day focussing on wholeness within. Energy techniques for self-healing, grounding and clearing to help you and your clients. Cost £50 including refreshments and handout: Sunday 29th January 2023 in Birmingham and Sunday 26th February 2023 in Cheshire. Email Allison to book your place.
Guest CPD courses:
- Limbic Reflexology - Hamish Edgar's fascinating course learning about the limbic brain and how to access it on the feet:
- Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd October 2022 in Knutsford. Booking closes early due to pre-course reading so book now:
- Visual Reflexology with Angela Telford - Saturday 26th November 2022 in Knutsford. Contact Allison first as numbers are strictly limited.
Cancellation policy for CPD Courses
If due to circumstances beyond the control of the college, any CPD course is cancelled by Contemporary Reflexology College, any monies paid will be refunded in full to the person who has paid for the course, (this may not necessarily be the person who is booked on the course). If the person who is booked on the course wishes to transfer to another course then no refund will be given.
If the person booked on the course cancels the booking then no refund will be issued unless the place can be refilled. If the booking fee only has been paid it may be possible to transfer this to another course, at the discretion of the college, if time allows. If the full fees have been paid and the person booked on the course doesn’t attend the course without informing the college by telephone call to 07990 521524 in good time, then no fees will be refunded because there has been no opportunity to re-advertise the place.
The college will act fairly and endeavour to refund whenever possible if there are mitigating circumstances, such as illness, but this will not be possible if the college has already incurred costs on behalf of the person who has booked and will be unable to recoup these costs.
If a guest CPD course is cancelled or changed then the college is not responsible and the course provider must be contacted.